Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Letters of Recommendation - Testimonials

I have Testimonials rather than Letters of Recommendation.

LinkedIn recommendation from Ron Klassen at Wallner Builders

Details of the Recommendation: “Cannot say enough about David’s creative and relevant writing skills. We have tried to do a lot of marketing-oriented writing ourselves in the past, but working with David made it so easy --- and quick.

David writes the way you want your audience to read, with added insights that make it so much more effective. We wouldn’t hesitate for a second to contract David to write anything marketing/sales/etc.”
Service Category: Writer/Editor
Year first hired: 2009 (hired more than once)
Top Qualities: Great Results, Good Value, Creative

...

Testimonial from George Lottermoser
 “David’s wit and way with words brings promotional messages to life. As an editor he spots glitches virtually instantaneously. Simply delightful to work with.” July 9, 2008

George Lottermoser, Owner, Lotter Moser & Associates / imagist.com

(I, David, wrote a couple pages in the Neptune Gate Opening Day booklet at the Villa Terrace in 2001. Photographer George traveled to the blacksmiths for on site shots. I went to two of three with him. Fascinating.)

...

Testimonial - Ventura Sports Group
“I knew the theme; but couldn’t put it in words on paper. David and I had a couple phone conversations and he wrote what I wanted to say. It was a simple and easy process. In addition, he gave me a couple ideas I hadn’t thought of. I will call him again.”

~ Roger Christoph,
Ventura Sports Group

...

Testimonial from Egan New Media
I had a client project that needed to be revived. It had stagnated due to gaps in communication and changing goals along the way. It was awkward to have to go over the same ground yet again to bring clarity to the project. The result was an unclear objective.

I asked David to step in and work his magic. Having not worked with him before I was not sure what my results might be. He quickly cleared the blockage. The project got moving forward and the client was energized because David had helped him focus on the things that were important to his business. That left me free to attend to the website design and construction. The result was a successful completion to a project that had been dead in the water.

Tom Egan
Egan New Media


Some of these testimonials for David L. White  as Your Message Doctor
also appear on my LinkedIn profile.


http://yourmessagedoctor.blogspot.com/search/label/Testimonial

No comments:

Post a Comment