Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Cover Letter

Esteemed Pfister Narrator Selection Committee,

The Pfister Narrator Application link on Facebook made my heart leap. I am greatly heartened that visionaries do exist in the corporate world. Thank you for this Pfister inspiration.

My Creative Proposal is to provide featured guests with attention they do not receive elsewhere.

I care about people and give them space enough that they know they’re being heard, engaged, and appreciated.

In March of 2014 I published Drive Time: Real People Stories as told to ShuttleDave, a customer service driver for an auto dealer.

Being able to make eye contact and take notes is what really inspires me about the Pfister Narrator position. I don’t want to simply snag a story but to leave the impression of genuine concern as well.




Pfister Narrator Application Video
www.youtube.com/user/GoodWorkCards
http://youtu.be/zPkeEcKrRQo


Thank you.

Sincerely,


David L. White
PfisterNarratorApp.blogspot.com
www.davidlwhite.net
e-mail: davidlwhite.net@gmail.com
414-282-7185

2 comments: